Ultra-Low Leakage, Enhanced Air-Foil Control Damper
- When the damper is closed and low air leakage rate is critical.
- Where infiltration is a concern.
- Where condensation and freeze up is not a concern, but an energy efficient, low infiltration, maintenance-free damper is essential.
- Caution: In applications where the humidity level is unusually elevated, or where there are extremely high levels of dust and dirt particles, we recommend that the damper linkage and bearing system should be cleaned once a year. This can be done easily with the use of a domestic strength steam cleaner. The loosened dirt and water droplets can then be blown out with compressed air.
- Leakage Class 1A at 1” w.g. static pressure differential. Standard air leakage data is certified under the AMCA Certified Ratings Program.
- Ultra low leakage, aluminum, airfoil blade damper.
- Ideal, non-insulated specification choice for energy efficient, outside wall dampers, installed in warmer climates.
- Utilizes end caps installed on the hollow airfoil blades.
- This improves sealing on the damper sides and further reduces leakage rates.
- Silicone seals are provided as standard, to ensure tight sealing in either colder, or warmer climates.
- Constructed with all of the maintenance-free bearing and linkage components of other quality TAMCO products.
(Caution: Never use any lubricants, such as grease or silicone on TAMCO dampers.)