TAMCO Install Types
MINIMUM DUCT DIAMETER:
4” (102 mm)
MAXIMUM DUCT DIAMETER:
58” (1474 mm)
MAXIMUM SECTION SIZE
25 ft² (2.3 m²)
MAXIMUM FINISHED OD:
62”w x 62”h (1575 mm x 1575 mm)
- Applies to SP and NP Profiles only. Not available for WP Profile.
- Transition pieces are a minimum of 18 ga. galvanized steel, when dampers are ordered as standard or with ET, SC, or ECT Options.
- Transition pieces are 304 stainless steel, when dampers are ordered with MR or SW Options.
- Sealant must be used between transition pieces and damper flanges.
- Dampers are built 4" (102 mm) larger than specified duct diameter. (Dampers are fabricated square.)
- Finished transition diameter is ¼" (6.35 mm) less than specified duct diameter, providing clearance for mating duct which slides over round transition. This ensures free movement of damper blades.
- Always provide duct diameter dimension when ordering.